Gel Nano mouthguard is fully equipped with an innovative gel-fit liner and vertical wall frame. The jaw line is secured, limiting injury from side impact.
- Tri-Bite stabilizers stabilize the upper and lower jaw
- Upper and lower molar cushions help enhance protection and fit
- Monocoque Shock Frame with vertical wall extensions shield teeth and protect the jaw against injury caused by side impacts
- Gel-Fit™ Liner is the essential layer for cushion and a super-tight fit that keeps the mouthguard in place
- MORA Performance enhancement, when mouthguard is fitted and worn correctly, positions the lower jaw down and forward and the tongue up onto the roof of the mouth, which may increase strength and athletic performance
- Convertible tether is a quick-release tether that allows the Gel Max Flavor Fusion to be used strapped or strapless
- Boil and Bite Fit requires the Gel Max Flavor Fusion mouthguard to be immersed into boiled water to be ready to start the fitting process
- The Gel Nano is Latex-Free and not intended for use with braces
Step 1: Fill saucepan with 3 to 4 inches of water. Bring to a boil.
Step 2: Remove water from heat source. Let water stand for 30 seconds then place mouthguard in water for 60 seconds. Do not exceed 60 seconds.
Step 3: Carefully remove mouthguard from hot water with a slotted spoon.
Step 4: Cool mouthguard under tap water for 1-2 seconds.
Step 5: Lick your lips before placing mouthguard in your mouth.
Step 6: Line up the mouthguard with the centerline of your teeth. Fit mouthguard onto and around upper teeth (lower teeth for Gravity 2 STC) and press firmly into molars first then front teeth.
Step 7: Close mouth and bite down hard on the mouthguard. Suck in strongly. Use fingers to press edges of mouthguard onto teeth.
Step 8: Remove mouthguard from mouth and completely immerse in the cup with ice and cold water-let cool for 2 minutes. Replace in mouth and test for a tight fit.
Step 9: Repeat steps 1 through 8 if fit is not accurate.
Clean the mouthguard with cold water or use an antiseptic based mouthwash. Do not use toothpaste, detergents or other cleaning material. Clean the mouthguard box with warm water and a small amount of antiseptic based mouthwash. Rinse thoroughly and dry before storing the mouthguard in the box.
Shock Doctor mouthguards are manufactured in a quality controlled environment using medical quality polymers which are not known to cause allergic reactions and do not carry any distinguishable taste or odor.